Asset Building Program
2625 Zanker Road, Suite 101
San Jose, CA 95134
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Bosnian
IDA (Matched Savings Accounts), Financial Education are part of our asset building services to help low-income individuals and families develop healthy budgeting, spending and savings habits.
Free Financial Literacy Classes:
- Free classes offered once a quarter on a variety of financial topics.
Individual Development Accounts (IDA):
- A matched savings program that helps low-income families and individuals build assets.
Free Financial Education Workshops:
“Money Management and Credit” - All workshops 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Free Tax Preparation Services for Households Earning $53,000 or Less:
- By Appointment Only:
(408) 325-5241 - English / Spanish
(408) 325-5106 - English
- Tax Preparation Sessions Available Tuesdays and Thursdays starting on January 15, 2015, 5-8pm
Please contact email@example.com. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing