Older Adult Services
John XXIII Multiservice Center
Volunteers (408) 282 8606
Schedules & Programs (408) 282 8606
Reception (408) 282 8600
Social Worker (408) 282 1143
Nutrition (408) 282 8607
Care Advocate (408) 282 8606
John XXIII Multi Service Center is a focal point for social services, wellness and health, senior education, and senior nutrition for people age 60 and over. Bi-lingual assistance is available in English, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Spanish.
195 East San Fernando Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Service Navigation
- Alzheimer's Program for Asian Seniors and Families
- Nurse Managed Health Clinic
- English as a Second Language and U.S. Citizenship Classes
- Senior Refugee Program
- Senior Nutrition Lunch Program
- Computer classes, hair salon, ping pong, Mah Jong, chorus, dance (social and traditional), and cultural celebrations.
- Health Insurance Advising, Brown Bag, and Legal Assistance
Available to individuals ages 55 and older (ages 60 and older for selected programs). Membership fee required.
Volunteer opportunities include: Bi-lingual adult of all ages are welcome. Program assistants, translators, conversation partners, computer instructors for small senior groups (Mandarin and Vietnamese). Professional health educators (Mandarin and Vietnamese). Support service: greeters, computer data entry (Vietnamese and Chinese)
Please contact email@example.com. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing.