Behavioral Health Services
Justice Empowerment Program
2625 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Support available 24/7
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
The Integrated Services Mentally Ill Parolee program is an Integrated Mentally Ill Parolee contract with the Santa Clara County of the Mental Health Department to serve mentally ill parolee-clients and/or those who are referred from California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation (CDCR).
- Treatment for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Assistance in arranging doctor appointments and/or obtaining the medication needed to maintain good health
- Assistance in finding a safe and affordable place to live
- Assistance in finding a job and/or returning to school
- Assistance in obtaining the financial and or link services that you need
- Men & Women support group, Dual diagnosis group, Relapse Prevention group, Anger Management group, Living skills group, Awareness group, Education group, Peer mentor support group
Available to adults with mentally ill parolee’s who arefrom CDCR. Partner(s) is referred by Mental Health Court Coordinator on behalf of State Probation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing.