Behavioral Health Services
Older Adult Program
195 E. San Fernando St.,
San Jose, CA 95112
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Support available 24/7
English, Spanish, Vietnamese
The Behavioral Health Older Adult Program is a Full Service Partnership contract with the Department of Behavioral Health to serve low-income older adults living with acute Behavioral illness. Program staff will do “whatever it takes” on a 24/7 basis to manage a client’s illness and recovery.
- Treatment for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Assistance with finding a safe, affordable, and appropriate living place
- Assistance arranging for doctor appointments and getting appropriate medications
- Assistance with acquiring daily living skills
- Assistance with finding activities for daily living (paid and/or volunteer)
- Assistance with getting the financial services that are needed
Available to those 60+ years old, with a history of two or more Behavioral health episodes leading to hospitalization or EPS visits in the last year, and ready to step down from acute psychiatric services with appropriate support Priority given to those with a Behavioral illness and co-occurring substance abuse or medical disorder(s).
Please contact email@example.com. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing.