Summary of Services:
• Employment Services: A program designed for clients who are seeking their very first job. Assistance includes resume writing, career counseling, interviewing skills, job placement, job retention skills and job upgrade.
• ESL Classes: Classes for those who are learning English as a Second Language
• Computer Classes: Learn basic computer skills through Microsoft Office. Short-term training; keyboarding; Internet and e-mail; self-paced learning available.
Who is eligible?
• CalWORKs recipients or those who have received CalWORKs benefits within the last 12 months
Is there a waiting list?
Are there any fees?
What languages are spoken?
- • Vietnamese
- • Persian (Farsi)
- • German
- • Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian
- • Spanish
- • Hindi
- • Nepali
- • Greek
- • Burmese
- • French
- • Arabic
W hat volunteer opportunities are available?
• Tutoring ESL students in the classroom or in the home
• Career Counseling
• Mentoring Program: Be a mentor to one of our clients! Only two hours a week is required!
Service sites and hours of operation:
2625 Zanker RD., San Jose, CA 95134
Monday through Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.