At Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, you can build a career that changes lives for good. Founded in 1955, Catholic Charities is one of the largest human services agencies in Santa Clara County, with more than 45 different programs that help more than 40,000 people each year. Through Catholic Charities USA, we are a member of the nation's largest private social services network. We are seeking experienced individuals for the following exciting and rewarding professional opportunities. Please send your resume and any other required documents to jobs@CatholicCharitiesSCC.org or fax to 408-944-0276.
Thank you for your interest in working with Catholic Charities.
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons seeking employment are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
Please note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and are considered unsolicited and not subject to placement fees.
Note to Applicants: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County conducts background checks as a condition of employment.
- Jul 31, 2019 Program Assistant II (2019-102)
- Jul 8, 2019 Case Manager - Golden Gateway, Older Adult - Mandarin Speaking (2019-67)
- Jun 7, 2019 Resource Specialist - Kinship (2019-52)
- May 23, 2019 Therapist II - Pro-GRIP (2019-54)
- May 23, 2019 Therapist II - Pro-GRIP (2019-53)
- May 23, 2019 Therapist II (2019-45)
- May 13, 2019 Therapist II - CalWORKs Spanish Speaking (2019-41)
- May 13, 2019 Therapist II - CalWORKs (2019-40)
Child Youth Family Dev
- Aug 23, 2019 CORAL Program Manager (2019-74)
- Jul 12, 2019 Community Worker FRC ( 2019-76)
- Jun 21, 2019 Program Supervisor First 5 (2019-66)
- Apr 18, 2019 Case Manager - Best (2019-32)
- Apr 18, 2019 Activity Assistant - Adult Day Care (2019-29)
- Apr 18, 2019 Case Manager - Best (2019-26)
- Apr 18, 2019 Case Manager - Kinship Resource Center (2019-24)
- Jul 2, 2018 After School Instructor
- Economic Development 2
Emergency and Housing
- Jul 12, 2019 Temporary Case Manager - Spanish Speaking (2019-73)
- Jul 12, 2019 Program Assistant II - EPHS (2019-72)
- Older Adult Services 3
Refugee Foster Care
- Jul 2, 2018 Interpreter - Rohingyan (2016-107)