At Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, you can build a career that changes lives for good. Founded in 1955, Catholic Charities is one of the largest human services agencies in Santa Clara County, with more than 45 different programs that help more than 40,000 people each year. Through Catholic Charities USA, we are a member of the nation's largest private social services network. We are seeking experienced individuals for the following exciting and rewarding professional opportunities. Please send your resume and any other required documents to jobs@CatholicCharitiesSCC.org or fax to 408-944-0276.
Thank you for your interest in working with Catholic Charities.
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons seeking employment are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
Please note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and are considered unsolicited and not subject to placement fees.
Note to Applicants: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County conducts background checks as a condition of employment.
- Administration 1
- Jan 31, 2019 Peer Mentor - Golden Gateway (2019-8)
- Jan 30, 2019 Peer Mentor - Golden Gateway (2019-7)
- Jan 30, 2019 Peer Mentor - CalWORKS (2019-6)
- Dec 6, 2018 Therapist II, PEI (2018-85)
- Nov 30, 2018 Therapist II - Kids Connection Network, Spanish or Vietnamese Speaking (2018-84)
- Oct 4, 2018 Quality Assurance Coordinator (2018-76) - Behavioral Health Clinical Records
- Sep 26, 2018 Therapist II-SES (2018-70)
- Sep 24, 2018 Therapist II - Children's Counseling (2018-67)
- Aug 21, 2018 Case Manager - Golden Gateway, Older Adult - Mandarin or Spanish Speaking (2018-62)
- Jul 2, 2018 Case Manager (2018-18)
Child Youth Family Dev
- Jan 31, 2019 Community Worker - Family Resource Center (2019-12)
- Jan 31, 2019 Community Worker - Family Resource Center (2019-11)
- Jan 31, 2019 Program Coordinator - Family Resource Center (2019-9)
- Dec 6, 2018 Community Worker, Family Resource Center (2018-87)
- Oct 26, 2018 Safety and Security Receptionist (2018-78)
- Jul 2, 2018 After School Instructor
- Jul 2, 2018 Community Worker (2018-24)
- Jan 31, 2019 Social Enterprise Program Coordinator (2019-10)
- Nov 29, 2018 Division Director, Economic Development Services (2018-83)
- Sep 7, 2018 Employment Representative/Job Developer (2019-6)
- Older Adult Services 3
Refugee Foster Care
- Jan 24, 2019 Social Worker (2019-5)
- Jan 18, 2019 Program Coordinator (Admin) - Refugee Foster Care (2019-4)
- Jan 18, 2019 Program Coordinator - Independent Living Program [ILP] (2019-3)
- Jul 2, 2018 Interpreter - Rohingyan (2016-107)