At Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, you can build a career that changes lives for good. Founded in 1955, Catholic Charities is one of the largest human services agencies in Santa Clara County, with more than 45 different programs that help more than 40,000 people each year. Through Catholic Charities USA, we are a member of the nation's largest private social services network. We are seeking experienced individuals for the following exciting and rewarding professional opportunities. Please send your resume and any other required documents to jobs@CatholicCharitiesSCC.org or fax to 408-944-0276.
Thank you for your interest in working with Catholic Charities.
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons seeking employment are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
Please note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and are considered unsolicited and not subject to placement fees.
Note to Applicants: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County conducts background checks as a condition of employment.
- Administration 1
- Aug 21, 2018 Case Manager - Pro-GRIP (2018-63)
- Aug 21, 2018 Case Manager - Golden Gateway, Older Adult - Mandarin or Spanish Speaking (2018-61 & 2018-62)
- Jul 2, 2018 Case Manager (2018-18)
- Jul 2, 2018 Therapist II-SES (2018-40)
- Jul 2, 2018 Case Manager - SES (2018-41)
- Jul 2, 2018 Therapist II-SES (2018-42)
Child Youth Family Dev
- Aug 22, 2018 Program Supervisor - Family Resource Center (2018-65)
- Aug 22, 2018 Community Worker - Family Resource Center (2018-64)
- Jul 2, 2018 After School Instructor
- Jul 2, 2018 Community Worker (2018-24)
- Emergency and Housing 1
Older Adult Services
- Jul 2, 2018 Kitchen Aide (2015-143)
- Jul 2, 2018 Activity Assistant (2017-142)
- Jul 2, 2018 Program Coordinator, Day Break Services - Sunnyvale (2018-43)
- Refugee Foster Care 2