Catholic Network to End Human Trafficking
- CNEHT Newsletter May 2018 Slavery Still Exists – today there are more than 40 million men, women and children enslaved around the world. This reality is overwhelming, but we will not be overcome. God has a plan to end slavery. And that plan starts with you.
- CNEHT Newsletter April 2018 As we celebrate Easter and Christ's Resurrection, let us rise up and join in the fight against human trafficking. Let us rise up in solidarity with the many victims of modern day slavery around the world and right in our own backyard. How can you help?
- CNEHT Newsletter January 2018 January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. We urge you to take a stand against human trafficking by recommitting yourselves to the fight to end human trafficking in the United States. This January, learn how to recognize the signs of human trafficking and where to report suspected instances (listed below). We need your help to end trafficking in your community. At CNEHT, we are working to combat the heinous crime of human trafficking each day because it robs people of their freedom and stands in stark contrast to our Catholic social teaching and values.
- CNEHT Newsletter October 2017 The Catholic Network to End Human Trafficking (CNEHT) Committee will host two sessions at the 2017 Santa Clara Faith Formation Conference: Friday November 3, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Session 4-04 — How to Educate Students about Ending Human Trafficking: This hands-on workshop will provide opportunities to explore various curriculum and resources with input and resources from educators, high school students educational program experts from the Bay Area. Parents are encouraged to attend to become better informed.
- CNEHT Newsletter September 2017 Labor Day is a national holiday celebrated in the U.S. on the first Monday of September. The event was created by the labor movement to celebrate the social and economic achievements of American workers. Yet as we gather to celebrate the “American Worker,” thousands of people, maybe even millions, are working within this country in inhumane conditions with little to no pay.
- CNEHT Newsletter July 2017 On July 4th, as citizens of the United States, we celebrate our freedom and independence. But for victims of human trafficking there is no freedom. Join in the fight to end this modern day slavery. World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2017 Sunday, July 30, 2017 On the World Day against Trafficking in Persons, the […]