The Behavioral Health Criminal Justice program is a Full Service Partnership contract with the Department of Mental Health to serve adults 26–59 years old with mental health and substance abuse problems, and a criminal background, or those who are at risk of incarceration.
- Treatment for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Assistance in arranging doctor appointments and/or obtaining the medication needed to maintain good health
- Assistance in finding a safe and affordable place to live
- Assistance in finding a job and/or returning to school
- Assistance in obtaining the financial and or link services that you need
- Men & Women support group, Dual diagnosis group, Relapse Prevention group, Anger Management group, Living skills group, Awareness group, Education group, Peer mentor support group
Available to those 26-59 years old with Behavioral Health, substance abuse, and criminal background and those frequently in jail, psychiatric hospitals or receiving psychiatric emergency services. Partner(s) is referred by Superior Criminal Mental Health Drug Treatment Court (Dept. 64) only.
Please contact email@example.com. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing.