focus for work - workshops
YOU CAN BE A CHANGE AGENT!
HOW TO INCREASE EMPLOYMENT MOTIVATION IN PEOPLE IN RE-ENTRY
Presented by Larry Robbin
Executive Director of Robbin and Associates National Reentry Employment Expert!
Thursday June 25, 9-3:30pm in San Jose CA
To register and for further information go to: http://ccscc-reentryworkshop.eventbrite.com
Find out what happened to hundreds of people in reentry that started out marginally motivated or with a “no work no way” attitude and then went on to become employed. What became clear from their journey to jobs is that it took a different formula to motivate each one of them. We tend to use generic approaches to increasing employment motivation. These one size fits all strategies do not go deep enough to activate the real change triggers in hard‐to‐employ people in reentry. You need to know how to develop a customized motivation plan tailored to those special things that will stimulate interest in employment in each person you serve.
• Find out how to do a motivation assessment and create the plan that unleashes the personal motivational forces of change in each individual!
• Discover strategies to uncover hidden motivation blockers and find out how to get them out of the way of employment progress!
• Get innovative ideas for using program alumni, community resources, your program space and other strategies that will create a wrap around employment motivation environment and move people closer to jobs!
• Leave this workshop with compelling motivation building handouts you can use in your program to put people in reentry on the springboard to employment!
• Leave this session with a completely new toolbox of motivational strategies that will take your program participants from low employment motivation to high levels of desire to start working!
To add your name to our list for the training announcement, or for any questions, contact Felisa Legaspi: flegaspi@CatholicCharitiesSCC.org or (408) 325-5292.
The workshop locations are Disability Accessible. Please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event if any other accommodations are necessary.
2625 Zanker Road, Suite 101
San Jose, CA 95134
CHECK BACK SOON FOR MORE WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS