John XXIII Multi Service Center
John XXIII Multi Service Center is a focal point for social services, wellness and health, senior education, and senior nutrition for people age 60 and over. Bilingual assistance is available in English, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Spanish.
(408) 899-7140 - Front Desk
(408) 282-8606 - Volunteers
(408) 282-8606 - English/Vietnamese/Mandarin Schedules & Programs
(408) 282-8600 - English/Vietnamese/Mandarin Reception
(408) 282-1143 - English/Spanish Social Worker
(408) 282-8607 - English/Vietnamese Nutrition
(408) 282-8606 - English Care Advocate
English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Service Navigation
- Alzheimer's Program for Asian Seniors and Families
- Nurse Managed Health Clinic
- English as a Second Language and U.S. Citizenship Classes
- Senior Nutrition Lunch Program
- Hair salon, ping pong, chorus, dance (social and traditional), and cultural celebrations
- Health Insurance Advising, Brown Bag, and Legal Assistance
Available to individuals ages 55 and older (ages 60 and older for selected programs). Membership fee required.
Volunteer opportunities include: Bilingual adults of all ages are welcome. Program assistants, translators, conversation partners, computer instructors for small senior groups (Mandarin and Vietnamese). Professional health educators (Mandarin and Vietnamese). Support services: greeters, computer data entry (Vietnamese and Chinese).
Please contact email@example.com. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing.