Program Assistant II (2019-102)
Program Assistant II (CalWORKs)
Division: Behavioral Health Services
Status: Part time (up to 20 hours)
Immediate Supervisor: Program Manager (CalWORKs)
Provides administrative, data entry, billing and overall program support to CalWORKs program, provides assistance to project staff to achieve team objectives, conducts occasional outreach activities and provides occasional interim case management support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administrative Assistance to CalWORKs team members.
2. Coordinate office supply purchase orders
3. Timely completion of program data entry into Unicare and AWARDS.
4. Organize client files and charts.
5. Enter BH Outreach service into Unicare
6. Verify Medi-Cal eligibility prior monthly submission of the claim.
7. Support BH billing prior / post uploading client services
8. Review/maintain program admin. correction / late billing log.
9. Prepare and submit all reports on time and assist with Program Audits.
10. Manage bi-annual client surveys.
SUMMARY OF OTHER DUTIES
1. Attends trainings to develop new skills and knowledge.
2. Other responsibilities as assigned to support specific needs.
1. Required knowledge, skills and abilities.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, especially with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
3. Good problem solving and organizational skills.
4. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently and on a team with diverse backgrounds.
6. Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
7. Unicare and Awards proficiency preferred.
8. Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office .
9. Good working knowledge of Google Apps.
10. Understanding of complex client, community and agency issues and ability to take appropriate action.
11. Knowledge of continuous quality improvement practices.
12. Bi-lingual skills preferred.
14. Strong time-management skills
15. Possess strong motivation, creativity and flexibility.
AA and 2-years of experience in an office or administrative position is preferred. Equivalent education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the job may be considered.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities listed is not significant. Because of the need to respond to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume to email@example.com or via fax to HR at 408-944-0276.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.