Children, Youth and Family Development
Washington United Youth Center
921 S. First Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95110
English, Spanish, Samoan, Vietnamese
The mission of Washington United Youth Center Program is to provide youth and their families with the support needed to be successful in school, employment, and in the community. Washington United Youth Center Program offers programming targeting youth ages 12 to 17 and support services for parents and other adults. The facility includes a gymnasium, multi-purpose room, classroom, counseling room, conference room, game room, boxing room and administrative offices.
- Information and referrals for families
- Sports: soccer, volleyball, football, handball and basketball
- Game room: pool, foosball, ping-pong
- Exercise: Zumba, martial arts, aerobics
- Cultural programming and events, folklorico, music Classes
- Homework Club
Available to youth between the ages 12 - 17 years old, with some programs for parents and adults. Membership $25 a year for youth, $30 a year for adults.
For volunteer opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing